A Fresh Approach to Online Reputation Management
84% of consumers trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation and 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more. How does your medical practice's profile stack up against your competitors online?
Review Site Monitoring
Take control of patient feedback
MD Connect's review monitoring service covers high volume patient review sites including: Vitals, Healthgrades, RateMD's, Google, Yellow Pages and Yelp.
- Display all physician and location reviews in one single viewpoint
- Prioritize and respond to negative reviews
- Full reporting across all physicians, groups, and locations
- Receive alerts when low ratings are posted
- In-depth monthly trend reporting
- Compare reviews with your internal surveys
Physician Profile Listings
Create and update physician and practice location information
Keeping your online physician and practice location profiles accurate and updated is critical to customer acquisition and satisfaction.
MD Connect can help you take control of the ever growing number of directories through the direct upload of correct information for your providers and locations on key medical sites:
- Yellow Pages
Automated Review Request
Improve patient acquisition and retention by identifying patient advocates and requesting they leave an online review.
Our simple, post-visit feedback request contains one "likelihood to recommend" question and comment box. This 10 second process can result in high-yield, instant feedback for your medical practice.
- Experience up to a 10x increase in positive online reviews
Physician Stars Publishing
Grow your online presence and improve website traffic
Leverage your patient surveys, including CG-CAHPS and HCAHPS, into star ratings and testimonials published on your "About the Doctor" pages.
Your star ratings appear in Google search results allowing patients to make more informed decisions when choosing a healthcare provider or facility.
- Improve SEO-rich snippet results
- Drive more traffic to your web pages
- Demonstrate your organization's commitment to transparency by publishing your patient feedback online.