Using Google Advertising to Drive New Patient Acquisitions

Today’s patients are more proactive and empowered than ever before. Increasingly, patients are turning to the internet to conduct their own health-related research and make their own decisions about treatment. And where are they finding that information? Google (well, 70% are — the other 30% use Bing).

Download our guide to Google advertising to learn about:


  • The “new” digital marketing funnel as it relates to the modern patient
  • How to target patients who are actively seeking treatment, thereby improving your digital marketing ROI
  • The three basic components of building a high-performing, cost-effective search advertising campaign

Despite the ever-increasing level of competition for new patients in the local healthcare search market, there’s still plenty of opportunity to reach your target audience without blowing your budget in the process.

In their (MD Connect's) first full month, I verified they drove 19 new patient appointments and they are quickly scaling to get me to full capacity.
Ben Schwartz, MD, Owner/Physician
Recovery Works Northwest, Portland, Oregon